Please note: The White Family Fund recently made possible the purchase of a new set of little rocks for our Middle Rockers program. Please consider sponsoring a handle on a Middle Rocker stone, and/or making an earmarked donation to the White Family Fund to ensure the longevity of the fund. Contact the Administrative Coordinator of PCC Youth Curling Programs for details.
The White Family Fund supports Potomac’s Junior Curlers by providing reimbursement for certain curling events away from Potomac. The following Junior events qualify for these specific reimbursement amounts:
- GNCC Junior Curling Camp (Buck’s County) — $75. stipend
- Non-MACA (Not Plainfield, Philadelphia or Chesapeake) Junior Bonspiels / Cashspiels (including Canada) — the entry fee amount
- GNCC Junior National Playdowns, the entry fee
- US Junior National Championship, — $250. stipend
- U18 Championship, — $75. stipend
To receive your reimbursement check:
Complete Potomac’s reimbursement form. For ‘Event/General’ write White Family Youth Fund. Under “Other”, clearly list the qualifying Junior events you participated in and indicate the corresponding reimbursement amounts (per above). Complete the form with date, name, total amount, signature, and delivery instructions. Attach receipts as appropriate. Finally, put your completed form in the white lock box located near the phone or mail it to the club.