- Skill Type/Atmosphere: Social
- When: Tuesdays, 1 draw (5:00pm)
- Coordinator: Linda Murphy & Anne Dougherty
- Commitment: Drop-in
- Who can sign-up: Individuals, Pairs
- Teams formed by the league coordinator
- Capped at 32 people
This program is fun, relaxed, and family friendly. We coordinate each session “on the fly” as we find out how many curlers will attend. We may play team games, doubles games, singles matches, or do practice drills, based on the preferences of the members attending on a given Tuesday. Open to all PCC members. Ideal for new curlers.
Let Us Know You’re Coming!
Will you let us know you are coming? It’s best if we know how many people are coming, so we’re not waiting for someone who “might” show up. It’s also good for you because you can see if there are enough curlers to make up a game. You can sign-up up to 10 days in advance on our reservation page.