- Skill Type/Atmosphere: Social
- When: Fridays, 2 draws (6:30 pm & 8:45pm)
- Coordinator: Jacqui Beres & Emily Haskel
- Commitment: Half-season
- Who can sign-up: Individuals, Pairs
- Teams formed by the league coordinator
- Each draw capped at 8 teams
- Round robin play with play-offs each half season
Welcome to TGIF League. We’re a social bunch, great for new curlers or those that want to curl without stress of Capital League. We’re the best place to be on a Friday night, hands down.
We’ve been so popular in the past that we’ve split into two draws, for double the curling fun. Don’t worry, unlike other leagues, you get to pick your draw. No wondering if you need a nap before curling, or if that last minute meeting will make you late. Pick the draw that makes the most sense for you, and you’ll have that draw the entire half season.
6:30 draw: come for the curling, stay for yummy snacks, good friends and tasty beverages.
8:45 draw: come for the tasty beverages, stay for the curling, good friends, yummy snacks and of course, tasty beverages.
Either way, each week, whether you choose early or late draw, you’ll have the best Friday night curling period.
Team Roster, and Schedule (Google Spreadsheet)
Got questions? Email us