- Skill Type/Atmosphere: Social
- When: Sundays, 1st Draw at 4:50pm (Late Arrives at 6:30)
- Coordinator: Michael Dobbs & Linda Kirkman
- Commitment: Half-season
- Who can sign-up: Individuals, Pairs
- Teams formed by the league coordinator
- Capped at 16 teams
- Round robin play with play-offs each half season
- Pizza will be served between draws
Congratulations to Team Chin for winning the Spring 2014 Pizza League Pepperoni Event!
Richard Chin (s), Mike Jones, Eva Chin, Marsha Allen
Congratulations to Team Singer for winning the Fall 2013 Pizza League Pepperoni Event!
Jeremy Singer (s), Josh Friedman, Linda Kirkman, Robert Myers
A fun, relaxed, family friendly league with pizza served between the two draws. League coordinators assign individuals, or pairs, onto teams. Ideal for new curlers. Pizza is available for $1-$2 a slice each week.
Spring 2014 League Rules of Play (Google Doc)
Spring 2014 Team List, Spares List, Schedule, and Rankings (Google Spreadsheet)
Use the tabs at the bottom of the page to navigate to the different sheets