- Skill Type/Atmosphere: Social
- When: Sundays, 2 Draws (4:45 & 7:15)
- Coordinator: Michael Dobbs & Linda Kirkman
- Commitment: Half-season
- Who can sign-up: Individuals, Pairs
- Teams formed by the league coordinator
- Capped at 16 teams
- Round robin play with play-offs each half season
- Pizza will be served between draws
Pizza League is currently full. Please continue to register to indicate your interest in playing in pizza league and we will add you to a waiting list. We may need 5ths or perma-spares.
A fun, relaxed, family friendly league with pizza served between the two draws. League coordinators assign individuals, or pairs, onto teams. Ideal for new curlers. Pizza is available for $1-$2 a slice each week.
Fall 2014 League Rules of Play (google doc)
Congratulations to Team Chin for winning the Spring 2014 Pizza League Pepperoni Event!
Richard Chin (s), Mike Jones, Eva Chin, Marsha Allen
Congratulations to Team Singer for winning the Fall 2013 Pizza League Pepperoni Event!
Jeremy Singer (s), Josh Friedman, Linda Kirkman, Robert Myers
Coming Soon: Fall 2014 Draw schedule.
Use the tabs at the bottom of the page to navigate to the different sheets