- Skill Type/Atmosphere: Semi-Competitve
- When: Thursday, 2 draws (7:15pm & 9:30pm)
- Coordinator: Steve Kaltenbaugh and Brad Cenko
- Commitment: Half-season
- Who can sign-up: Individuals, Pairs, Teams
- Individual/pairs entries will be formed into teams by the league coordinator
- Capped at 16 teams
- If there are more than 11 teams or less, the league will have a round robin format. If the league is between 12 and 16 teams, there will be 2 Divisions with an equal amount of teams in each.
- Read further for a full description of the league
We’re Back Baby!
August 31, 2015
Hello Everyone! This is your one-stop shop for all information pertaining to Thursday Open League. This is a semi-competitive league for both men and women that emphasizes fun, learning, and the spirit of curling. Open League is a great choice whether it’s your first season or your 20th. All the details on league structure and rules are above. Registration is now open, so don’t miss out!
10/5/2015: The teams and schedule are finalized. First game will be October 15th! The link below is your one-stop shop to find your team, schedule, and will be updated throughout the season as games are played.
This document contains all the major rules pertaining to our league. It is pretty much the same from last year.