- Skill Type/Atmosphere: Semi-Competitve
- When: Thursday, 2 draws (7:15pm & 9:30pm)
- Coordinator: Steve Kaltenbaugh and Brad Cenko
- Commitment: Half-season
- Who can sign-up: Individuals, Pairs, Teams
- Individual/pairs entries will be formed into teams by the league coordinator
- Capped at 16 teams
- If there are more than 11 teams or less, the league will have a round robin format. If the league is between 12 and 16 teams, there will be 2 Divisions with an equal amount of teams in each.
- Read further for a full description of the league
Week 6 results: 2 weeks left – Get Ready for the Playoffs!
November 18, 2015
Hello Everyone! This is your one-stop shop for all information pertaining to Thursday Open League. This is a semi-competitive league for both men and women that emphasizes fun, learning, and the spirit of curling. Open League is a great choice whether it’s your first season or your 20th. All the details on league structure and rules are above.
The link below is your one-stop shop to find your team, schedule, and will be updated throughout the season as games are played.
With week 6 in the books, the playoff picture looks a little clearer. L. Heuer and Potomac Roller Derby have already locked up spots to play for the Belt (and keep it all next season,) while other teams will need some major help to sneak in. Remember, due to Thanksgiving and the Ladies Mid-Atlantic Bonspiel, we’re taking a 2-week break, and games will resume on December 10th. However, the Spiel does not need the ice on December 3rd, so if you want to make up games or (if there is room) practice, please let the coordinators know.
GOOD CURLING! DURUM PROPERARE!
This document contains all the major rules pertaining to our league. It is pretty much the same from last year.