- Skill Type/Atmosphere: Semi-Competitve
- When: Thursday, 2 draws (7:15pm & 9:30pm)
- Coordinator: Steve Kaltenbaugh and Brad Cenko
- Commitment: Half-season
- Who can sign-up: Individuals, Pairs, Teams
- Individual/pairs entries will be formed into teams by the league coordinator
- Capped at 16 teams
- If there are more than 11 teams or less, the league will have a round robin format. If the league is between 12 and 16 teams, there will be 2 Divisions with an equal amount of teams in each.
- Read further for a full description of the league
April 7, 2016
Hello Everyone! This is your one-stop shop for all information pertaining to Thursday Open League. This is a semi-competitive league for both men and women that emphasizes fun, learning, and the spirit of curling. Open League is a great choice whether it’s your first season or your 20th. All the details on league structure and rules are above.
The link below is your one-stop shop to find your team’s schedule, and will be updated throughout the season as games are played.
The playoffs are set! 4 glorious teams – Clawson, Dobbs, Inglis, and Pursell – will play for the right to hold the Belt until next season. The rest of us are going for slightly less outstanding prizes – the Intercontinental, Cruiserweight, and Hardcore titles. Who will emerge victorious? Let’s all find out together!
GOOD CURLING! DURUM PROPERARE!
This document contains all the major rules pertaining to our league. Please be sure to read it for any and all rule changes.