- Skill Type/Atmosphere: Social
- When: Sundays, 12:30pm to 2:00pm
- Coordinator: Liz Andrew
- Commitment: Full season
- Who can sign-up: Individuals
- Includes both elementary and middle school students, throwing lighter-weight middle rocks
- Weekly sessions start with review and instruction of basic curling skills
- Will run through some fun drills that introduce delivery, throwing stones, and sweeping
- Snacks will be served between sessions
- After snacks, return to the ice for some fun games that teach curling skills and strategies
Welcome to Middle Rockers!
Our Middle Rocker Program offers curling for youngsters who are more comfortable with our lighter-weight, half-size “middle rocks”, and is primarily designed for youth of elementary school age (typically 1st through 5th grade). Middle Rockers meet on Sundays from12:30 – 2:00 pm, per the Middle Rockers Program Calendar. They are given age-appropriate instruction, participate in short games and gradually progress from half-sheet to full-sheet play, as they become able to handle full-size rocks.
Learn more about Middle Rockers and progression to our Juniors program by downloading the Youth Curling Program Information Sheet. You can also contact one of our Coordinators and Coaches, if you have specific questions. Once you have reviewed this information and are ready to join, please visit Our Club>>Membership and follow the instructions.
We look forward to seeing you on the ice very soon!